During these uncertain times, we know that you must have a lot of questions. At Thorncrest Ford, we’re trying to answer as many as we can to help keep you informed of your car-buying and -servicing options. We hope you’ll find this information about how we’re operating during the COVID-19 outbreak useful. If there’s anything we can help you with, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Ford Dealership in Etobicoke, ON, at your earliest convenience.
Is Thorncrest Ford Open Right Now?
Yes, Thorncrest Ford is open by appointment only.
At this time, you’re welcome to visit us by appointment at our Ford dealership in Etobicoke. Our Ford sales department is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday-Friday and from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday. Our service department is open Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m to 5 p.m. If you choose to visit us, please know that all of us at Thorncrest Ford consider the health and safety of our customers and employees a top priority. Therefore, we have new practices and sanitation measures in place so you can feel confident in our environment.
Can I Buy a Car from Thorncrest Ford Right Now?
Yes, you can buy a car from Thorncrest Ford right now.
Our physical building is open, just like our website, phone lines and inboxes. Thorncrest Ford is committed to serving the local Etobicoke community any way we can during this pandemic, so we’re making it easier than ever to upgrade to a new car while practicing recommended social distancing techniques. If you’re interested in buying a new Ford or used car for sale right now, we encourage you to take advantage of our online car-buying process, then make an appointment for us to deliver a vehicle right to your door. Whether you’re interested in buying or leasing a new Ford, you’ll get peace of mind knowing we’ll deliver it to you for a test-drive or after the purchase.
If you choose to have a car delivered to you, know that all of our vehicles are properly cleaned and sanitized per the guidelines we’ve received from the Provincial Government and the Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC). Our staff is trained on the best practices for social distancing to ensure every interaction is safe.
Can I Buy a Car Online at Thorncrest Ford?
Yes, you can buy a car online at Thorncrest Ford. Simply follow these simple steps:
- 1. Select a vehicle from our new or used inventory.
- 2. Click “Calculate Payments.”
- 3. Create a payment.
- 4. Appraise your trade-in.
- 5. Get credit approval.
Is Thorncrest Ford Open for Service?
Yes, Thorncrest Ford is open for service Monday-Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please note that service visits are by appointment only at this time. Additionally, our service entrances are locked, shuttle service is temporarily suspended, and customer lounges and waiting areas are currently closed.
Whether your check engine light is on or you simply want to take care of routine maintenance, you can trust our Ford service centre in Etobicoke, ON, for reliable auto repairs nearby. We can take care of Ford oil changes, seasonal tire changeovers, recalls, safeties and other emergency repairs. You can schedule Ford service online, or just give us a call at (416) 521-7030. If you’d like to drop off your vehicle and keys during off hours, you can use the night-time lockbox at our service entrance.
How Do I Order & Pick Up Ford Parts?
Our Ford parts department is open for online and call-in orders. You can order Ford parts online, or call us at (416) 521-7050. When you arrive at Thorncrest Ford for pick-up, please call in. We’ll deliver the auto parts order to you or your vehicle.
Does Thorncrest Ford Deliver?
Yes, Thorncrest Ford is happy to deliver to you.
To protect both our customers and our employees, the entire team at Thorncrest Ford is practicing safe social distancing. However, we are working and we’re ready to tend to all your Ford sales and service needs. If you’re interested in buying a vehicle from us, our team would be happy to bring you the car, truck or SUV you’ve been eying so you can take a test-drive. If you’d then like to buy the car, we’ll talk to you about our new Ford specials so we can get you behind the wheel as soon as possible. You can schedule car delivery right to your door, and take advantage of virtual contracting for a paperless/touchless experience.
What Are the New Thorncrest Ford Sanitation Measures?
Here at Thorncrest Ford, there’s nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our customers and employees. In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, we’ve taken additional measures to protect our community, including:
- Increasing the number of times our Dealership is cleaned daily.
- Sanitizing high-touch areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, desks and phones.
- Disinfecting our vehicles before and after test-drives, including high-touch areas like door handles, key fobs, steering wheels and gear shifts.
- Ensuring that all our employees are washing their hands frequently and using hand sanitizer in between washings.
- Instructing any employee who does not feel well or is experiencing symptoms to stay home from work, and encouraging customers who do not feel well to reschedule their appointments or speak with us remotely.
- Postponing any business-related travel, including meetings and vendor visits.
How Should I Clean My Car to Prevent Coronavirus?
If you’re using your car for errands like grocery store runs or any other purpose, it’s important to sanitize it frequently to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Not sure how to disinfect your car? We recommend the following measures:
- Wash your hands; put on disposable gloves (if available) before you begin sanitizing your car.
- Use a mild dish soap or other common household disinfectants to scrub high-touch areas like the dashboard, steering wheel, touchscreens and door handles.
- If you have space and supplies, consider keeping disinfecting wipes in your car for more frequent wipe downs.
- Not sure how to clean leather seats in a car? You can use any type of leather cleaner. Be sure to use a microfiber cloth to avoid scratching the leather!